Ascent Environmental is a dynamic environmental, natural resources, urban design, and planning consultancy headquartered in Sacramento, California. With offices in the Bay Area, Lake Tahoe, and San Diego, we work throughout California and the Western United States. Our clients most often seek our assistance with their high-priority projects, particularly when faced with unusual compliance situations, complicated project issues, or first-of-its-kind undertakings where no precedent exists.
We are always aspiring to exceed client expectations, enhance our expertise, and offer more value. Learn More
News you can use and other happenings at Ascent. Please check back regularly.
- Ascent has prepared a CEQA Practice Paper in response to the Friant Ranch Supreme Court decision.
- CEQA Guidelines amendments are approaching final approval.
- Ascent provides practical approaches to new NEPA time and page limits.
- Enhanced features added to climate adaptation planning internet tool, Cal-Adapt 2.0.
- Meet Ascent's leaders of Biology and Urban Design Practices.
For clients and teammates, please access our web-based file sharing service (password required).